The Wedding Speech Manual is your complete, practical, step-by-step guide to how to write and perform a personalised wedding speech: something which will be enjoyed and cherished by your loved ones, friends and family.
“Thank you very much Mr Peter Oxley, the wedding was yesterday and the speech went down a storm. This book helped me so much, everyone said I nailed it. If anyone out there has a wedding speech to do soon, then forget the rest, this book is the only one you’ll need or want. Thanks again” – Robert Butler, Amazon.co.uk
This book will show you:
* What you will be expected to say and do
* How to master your nerves and stop them getting in the way of your successful speech
* How to find loads of entertaining and amusing material to fill your speech
* How to get the audience on your side right from the start
* The key reasons why so many wedding speeches fail – and how you can make sure that yours doesn’t
* How to write and perfect your speech – a lot quicker and easier than you ever thought possible
* The “dreaded wedding speech etiquette” made simple – what you should and shouldn’t say on the big day
* How to deliver your speech as confidently, calmly and impressively as possible
* How to handle all the other stuff which can blind-side a public speaker: like using props, microphones and handling difficult audiences
The Wedding Speech Manual includes exercises to walk you through the process of writing your speech, plus a host of troubleshooting tips and techniques so that you are fully prepared for everything that could possibly happen!
This book is for all wedding speakers – not only the father of the bride, groom and best man, but also brides, mothers of the bride, bridesmaids – and will:
* Give you the confidence to approach the wedding day safe in the knowledge that you have an excellent, original wedding speech which hits all the right notes
* Get your wedding speech written quickly and straightforwardly – so you can focus on practising and all the other things you have to do!
* Show you the tools which the professionals use to master their nerves – so you can deliver your speech confidently, coolly and calmly
* Take away the stress of the dreaded wedding speech – so you can focus on enjoying the big day!
Pick up The Wedding Speech Manual now and deliver your perfect wedding speech.
A wedding speech veteran with over 25 years of public speaking experience, Peter Oxley is a public speaking coach and trainer, as well as a published author. He has drawn on his extensive experience presenting and teaching in a variety of situations, as well as the secrets of the professionals, to write a book which is relevant to all wedding speakers of all levels of ability and confidence.
“Speaking as ‘The Wedding Speech Coach’ and in the same business as the Author, Peter Oxley, this updated edition is a must for those who want to be successful speakers at Weddings. The title speaks for itself – it really is a ‘Complete Guide’.”
– Graham Le-Gall, Amazon.co.uk
“I found this book really helpful. This is the first time I have made a speech, it is for my son’s wedding, and I found that it covered all the things I was worried about.”
– Michael Holt, Amazon.co.uk
“This book helped with every aspect of giving a speech at a wedding, including getting over one’s fears!”
– Kimberley Durnell, Amazon.com
“I found this book really helpful as whilst I wasn’t overly nervous at the thought of public speaking, I needed inspiration on where to start plus proper guidance on structure, content etc.”
– Mr Christopher Brewster, Amazon.co.uk
“This book helped me so much, everyone said I nailed it.”
– Robert Butler, Amazon.co.uk